Member Organizers Campaign
2021 Locals Participating:
Weber Education Association
Provo Education Association
- Build a cohort of member organizer educators to speak on Association involvement.
- Develop and apply leadership skills to positively impact local association and state association.
- Build leadership skills and stronger advocacy voice.
- Program launches with Issue Organizing Training Tuesday, February 16, 2021 4:30 p.m. and wraps up end of May.
- A $250 stipend will be paid upon completion of all program activities.
- Up to six participants will be selected.
The UEA is seeking Member Organizers for 2021. To qualify for a stipend, all selected participants must:
- Participate in Member Organizing Onboarding Training and Debrief meetings (ZOOM).
- Host monthly informal focus group, digital school visit or meeting of fellow educators (ZOOM) – Total of three.
- Participate in monthly debrief meetings with Member Organizer Team.
- Be willing to share experience with UEA’s OMC at one of their monthly meetings (ZOOM) or special meeting of the committee.
- Write up an article for UEA’s Blog.
Connect with your UniServ Director (UD) or UEA Office at 801-266-4461/800-594-8996
|January||Application deadline and participants announced|
|February||Onboarding Training | February 16, 2021 4:30 p.m.|
|March||Debrief Meeting | March 25, 2021 4:30 p.m. (tentative)|
|April||Debrief Meeting | April 22, 2021 4:30 p.m. (tentative)|
|May||UEA Blog Write Up + OMC report|
Complete the Application to Apply.
Application deadline is Monday, January 11, 2020 at 5:30 p.m.
Selected participants will be notified by January 18, 2020.