Mallory was appointed the end of September 2015 to represent the Jordan UniServ on the UEA Board of Directors through July 14, 2016. Jordan UniServ covers Jordan and Canyons Education Associations.
- Seven years in Jordan District
- Two years in Canyons District
Association Leadership Experience
- Vice President for two years of the Jordan Education Association
- Building representative for four years for the Jordan Education Association
- Building representative for two years for the Canyons Education Association
- Negotiations team member for two years for the Canyons Education Association
What I leanred about UEA that surprised me:
"I am surprised by how much UEA does to help students and teachers. Every meeting brings alight a new topic."
What I value most about the Association:
"I value that through the Association, teachers are always at the table working with the districts."
How members might begin to be more active in the Association:
"Go to one AR meeting with the building representative and see more closely what the Association does."